Call of Cthulhu Abyssal & white Dice Set
It’s time to show you that terror is not always something you can easily describe, point out, frame in your standardized horror portfolio. We all feel the need to know more, to paint the danger in recognizable features, imagine it in front of our eyes, compare it to something, give it a name and purpose, make it distinguishable yet familiar in some way. It helps us overcome the paralyzing feeling of helplessness in front of the unknown. But what if something simply can’t be described in a way sufficient for our mind to feel capable of comprehending it?
We at Q Workshop are tirelessly working to create a design that can mesmerize your eyes and softly graze your imagination with a spark of twisted curiosity to dive deeper into the Lovecraftian mythos with the help of the official Call of Cthulhu Dice Set. Many designs have seen the light of day since, and this is one of them.
In the darkest depths of the oceans, in the abyss, life follows its own rules. All kinds of creatures have evolved to survive there without light, thick skin, or shiny scales for their defense. They may seem grotesque, but when you find yourself in their world, you become the game instead. Even with the light source with you, you won't see more than floating particles of sand (is it really just sand?) and tiny creatures barely visible to the naked eye. They seem like myriads of stars in outer space, charmingly quiet and peaceful. You will see nothing more until the denizens of the deep decide to come close for a sudden attack...
Terror from the Deep
Being in a vast emptiness of outer space, or in the overwhelming depths of the ocean, you feel the same thing: loneliness in the face of something you cannot see, or even fathom. You can pray if you’re a believer, you can swear if you’re a skeptical person, you can weep and cry, mourning your own fate. You can do whatever you like, but in this place, no-one will hear you scream. And you won’t bother. Not until the bright, blinding presence suddenly reaches out for you...
- Immersion — The Elder markings on the dice faces are mesmerizingly whispering about unimaginable phenomenons waiting for you to uncover them. Be it for knowledge, or insanity...
- Compatibility — These dice are usable with each Call od Cthulhu edition, and with other games, as the limits are only in your imagination.
- Legibility — No need to strain your eyes to see what’s the result of your sanity test. It’s always below expectations. But you will see it clearly nonetheless
- Ominosity — Even when you simply hold the dice on your palm and look at them, they seem to draw you deeper. Do the tentacles of Lovecraftian horrors twitching, or is it just your imagination?
- Striking contrast — You don’t expect the bright white color in the void or abyss. You simply don’t. But it’s there. This time visible outright, so your heart won’t jump out of your chest with pure terror.